AURI SHIPPING POLICY COVID-19 UPDATE
We are continuing to accept orders pan India, however some regions may experience delays due to delivery disruptions caused by COVID-19.The situation is rapidly evolving and we will continue to update this page as needed.
Keeping in mind government guidelines and safety considerations for our customers and employees, please note the following temporary changes to our shipping and returns policies:
1. We will be accepting Prepaid orders only. Cash on Delivery will be unavailable to promote contactless deliveries.
2. We are temporarily suspending our returns policy for orders placed on or after 18th May 2020:
- Orders cannot be cancelled if they have been shipped from our end.
- All such orders will be considered as FINAL SALE, and will not be eligible for return, exchange, or refund.
- We will continue to offer a free replacement in case the product received is damaged or broken. To raise a request for replacement, please email us at email@example.com within 96 hours of order delivery (please mention your order number and include a few images of the damaged/broken item).
3. Our delivery services are likely to be impacted and there could be a possible delay of 24-72 hours in dispatch and delivery. We appreciate your patience and understanding in case our courier partners are unable to deliver your package because of dynamic police containment in an area. Delivery will be re-attempted as government guidelines allow.
4. Given these unprecedented times, our highest priority continues to remain the safety of customers and employees. We and our courier partners have enforced precautionary measures at our warehouse including social distancing and regular sanitisation. We strongly recommend that you take the following precautions during and after delivery:
- Limit interaction with the delivery person - Request the courier delivery executive to place the package at a safe distance from your door, and ask them to maintain a safe distance as you collect the package.
What are your shipping methods and how long do they take?
We offer standard shipping and express shipping to both domestic orders and international orders.
The estimated delivery time for standard deliveries are:
- For Domestic Orders: 5-7 business days
- For International Orders: 5-25 business days
Delivery times above are estimated projections only and is not guaranteed for Standard Shipping. In some cases, the local Customs office of your country may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared, and this may also cause further delay on the delivery.
How long does it take before my order gets shipped?
Orders can take up to 2 business days to be processed and shipped from the Auri warehouse in Bangalore. Orders placed on weekends or Indian holidays will be processed on the next business day. All orders are subject to availability and credit authentication. During sale and holiday periods, additional processing time may be required. Some exceptions apply.
How much does standard shipping cost?
- Domestic Shipping: We offer free shipping for all domestic orders.
- International Shipping: Standard International shipping costs $50 USD.
International shipments are not eligible for returns or exchange Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order, and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
Duty, as mandated by your country of shipment, will have to be borne by you. In case of non-payment of duties and taxes to receive the shipment, Auri will unfortunately not be able to entertain a request for refund
How can I track my order?
- Shipping Confirmation & E-Receipt Email
- Once an order has shipped, we’ll send you an email with the tracking number.
- Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
- Order History
- You can also track your order in your order history.
- Sign into your account and click Order History. If you used Guest Checkout and do not have an Auri account, just click Order Tracking at the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
- Click “View Order” in your order history.
- Click “Track Items” to get the tracking information for your order.
- It may take 72 hours for your tracking number to be activated.
What if I’m unavailable to receive the package?
Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package three times before they return it to us. Please provide the complete & accurate shipping address including your zip code/pin code and a mobile number. This will help us in delivering your order faster.
We do our best to ensure your items arrive in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your box arrives in a damaged condition, please accept the delivery and email the Auri Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get you sorted.
If you refuse your order or any part of it without authorization from us, you will be responsible for all shipping, duties, and taxes.
Can I change the delivery address after I placed my order?
Please make sure your shipping address is correct — we can’t redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Sorry!
Can I ship one order to multiple addresses?
You may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
Do you have any shipping restrictions?
We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO, and US Territories at this time.
Auri does not ship to Crimea, Cuba*, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or Russia.